- Readily absorbed vitamin C complex, containing added bioflavonoids
- A powerful antioxidant formulated to be gentle on the stomach
- Pleasant tasting chewable tablet contains natural orange flavour
- Helps in times of winter ills and chills
- Helps to provide relief from winter ills and chills.
- Supports healthy immune function
- Aids tissue repair and wound healing
- Aids in iron absorption
- Supports general health and wellbeing.
- Individuals who need immune support while affected by winter ills and chills
- Individuals who are recovering from surgery
- People who seek a daily supplement to maintain a healthy immune system
- Those who seek a daily supplement to support general wellbeing
Directions for Use
- Adults – Chew one or two tablets daily, or as professionally advised.
Cautions and Interactions
- Use only as directed and always read the label
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice
- Contains glucose
- Dairy, egg, lactose, nuts, shellfish, soy, fish, sesame seed. Suitable for vegetarian use.
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 400mg
Sodium Ascorbate 675mg
- equiv. Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 600mg
Total Vitamin C 1g
Citrus Bioflavonoids extract 5mg
Herbal extracts equiv. to:
Rosa caina (Rosehip) dry fruit 5mg
Malpighia glabra (Acerola) fresh fruit 5mg
Tabletting aids, Glucose, Colouring, Flavouring