- Provides phosphatidyl choline – an important source of choline
- Important for normal, healthy nerve and liver function
- Helps to support the healthy functioning of the nerve cells
- A source of choline that is important for normal brain and nerve cell function, cell membrane integrity and the movement of fats in and out of cells
- Helps to support healthy liver function
- Individuals who seek a daily supplement to ensure sufficient intake of this important lipid
- Individuals seeking nutritional support for healthy liver and nerve function
Directions for Use
- Adults – Take one capsule daily (with food), or as professionally advised
- Storage: Store below 30°C in a dry place
Cautions and Interactions
- Use only as directed and always read the label
- Dairy, egg, gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, sugar, fish, sesame seed, artificial colouring and flavouring.
Lecithin (soy) 1.2 g
Store below 30°C in a dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if bottle and/or cap seal is missing or broken.