- Helps support brain & healthy IQ development
- Helps support school performance, study & healthy response to stress
- May support attention, learning, reasoning and reading
- May support healthy memory & alertness
- Helps support sports & exercise nutrient requirements
- May support normal mood & behaviour
- May support healthy skin & bone development
The male teenage years are fraught with challenges; whilst teens may seem to eat constantly; it's hard to know if they're getting all they need during these critical years through puberty and beyond when their bodies & minds are still developing.
Blackmores Teen Multi for Guys contains a blend of essential brain health nutrients including iodine, omega-3 essential fatty acids, iron, zinc and vitamin B12, as well as providing general vitamins and minerals to help them reach their full potential, both in and out of the classroom.
Blackmores Teen Multi for Guys is halal certified.
- Fish oil (natural) 420 mg
- Potassium iodide 197 g
- Ferrous fumarate 15.7 mg
- Zinc sulfate monohydrate 41.6 mg
- Cyanocobalamin 2 g
- Retinyl palmitate 1.29 mg
- Thiamine nitrate 1.48 mg
- Riboflavin 1.3 mg
- Nicotinamide 1 mg
- Calcium pantothenate (vit B5, pantothenic acid 6 mg) 6.54 mg
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride 1.3 mg
- Folic acid 200 g
- Ascorbic acid 40 mg
- Cholecalciferol 5 g
- d-alpha-Tocopherol 10.1 mg
- Biotin 25 g
- Calcium carbonate 12.5 mg
- Chromium picolinate 282 g
- Magnesium oxide-heavy 88 mg
- Yeast-high selenium 50 mg
Take 1 capsule daily with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
- None clinically significant noted in the literature at the recommended dosage.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 g for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.