Blackmores Sugar Balance is a chromium based formula providing important nutrients needed for the metabolism of sugar, and for energy production.
- Blackmores Sugar Balance has been formulated to help:
- Supplement nutrients needed for blood sugar metabolism which may be lost due to changes in diet and exercise habits
- Support and regulate the production of energy from the metabolism of food
- Support the metabolism during and after exercise
Blackmores Sugar Balance contains chromium, an essential nutrient for sugar metabolism, plus zinc and magnesium which also help sugar metabolism. These nutrients are utilised by the body to aid in efficient uptake of blood sugar into the body cells where it is burned as fuel
- Chromium picolinate 133.5 g
- Chromic chloride 256 g
- Thiamine nitrate 7 mg
- Riboflavin 8 mg
- Nicotinamide 35 mg
- Calcium pantothenate (pantothenic acid, vitamin B5 6.5 mg) 7 mg
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (pyridoxine, vitamin B6 6.6 mg) 8 mg
- Cyanocobalamin 17 g
- Ascorbic acid 30 mg
- Cholecalciferol 3.4 g
- Folic acid 70 g
- Magnesium oxide-heavy 172.7 mg
- Manganese amino acid chelate 7 mg
- Zinc amino acid chelate 20 mg
Adults – Take 1 tablet 3 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 12 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding consult your healthcare professional before use
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet