Blackmores Lutein-Vision Advanced is a macular defence formula, based on the latest scientific eye research, containing lutein and zeaxanthin (supportive to the macular area of the eye).
- Supports healthy vision in ageing
- Supports a protective macular pigment
- May help protect the macular region of the eye from free radical damage
- Contains omega-3 fatty acids important for eye health
- A percentage of the sales from Lutein-Vision Advanced supports Macular Degeneration New Zealand
An eyes formula containing both lutein and zeaxanthin that may assist with the support of healthy eye function.
The body cannot produce lutein or zeaxanthin so they must be obtained from the diet or from supplementation.
It also contains selenium and omega-3’s to improve support for healthy eyes.
- Tagetes erecta extract equivalent to dry flower 500mg
- Selenomethionine 122 g
- Zeaxanthin 1 mg
- Concentrated omega-3 triglycerides-fish oil 850 mg containing omega-3 marine triglycerides 500 mg
Adults – take 2 capsules a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Children - under 12 years only as professionally prescribed.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 g for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding consult your healthcare professional before use