Blackmores Lecithin 1200 is derived from soybeans and helps support normal liver function and aids normal fat metabolism.
- Derived from soybeans
- Supports normal liver function
- Aids normal fat metabolism
- Helps in the maintenance of general wellbeing
The Blackmores difference
Blackmores Lecithin 1200 is derived from soybeans, conveniently available in a capsule.
Lecithin occurs naturally in every cell of the body. Blackmores Lecithin 1200 supports normal liver function and aids in the metabolism of fats.
Blackmores Lecithin 1200 also helps in the maintenance of general wellbeing.
- Lecithin 1.2 g (1200 mg)
Adults - Take 1 capsule 4 times per day with a meal.
Children under 12 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- Contains sulphites and soybean products
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding talk to your healthprofessional before use
- Do not take this product if you have an allergy to lecithin, egg or soy