Blackmores Macu-Vision is a source of antioxidant nutrients. It helps defend against free radical damage in the macular region of the retina and the lens of the eye.
- Antioxidant formula based on the Age Related Eye Disease Study* (AREDS)
- Contains naturally sourced vitamin E which is better absorbed and retained than synthetic forms of vitamin E
- A percentage of the sales of Macu-Vision supports Macular Degeneration New Zealand
Based on the AREDS research. For the maintenance of eye health.
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 250 mg
- d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate (vitamin E 200 IU) 165 mg
- Zinc oxide 49.8 mg
- Cupric oxide (copper 1 mg) 1.3 mg
Adults – Take 1 tablet daily with main meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Children – Not recommended for children under 18 years of age.
- Contains zinc, which may be dangerous when taken in large amounts or for a long period
- May occasionally cause gastric irritation if taken without food
- Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Not recommended for children under 18
- Supports macular eye health. Contains Ascorbic acid 250 mg, Cupric oxide 1.25 mg, Vitamin E 200 IU, Zinc oxide 49.8 mg
- Medicines have benefits and some may have risks. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional