CoQ10 occurs naturally in every cell in the body with high concentrations found in the heart. CoQ10 assists in maintaining heart health, in particular healthy heart function.
- Helps replenish declining CoQ10 levels that may deplete with exercise and age
- Helps maintain healthy heart function
- Inhibits the oxidation of LDL cholesterol (bad cholesterol)
- CoQ10 has essential role in the production of energy in cells
- Blackmores is a proud supporter of the Heart Research Institute, a centre for scientific excellence in cardiovascular research
The Blackmores difference
The heart is one of the most active tissues in the body, and requires an adequate supply of CoQ10.
Blackmores CoQ10 150mg is a natural source, available as a mini capsule in a convenient one a day dose.
Active ingredients per capsule
Ubidecarenone (coenzyme Q10) 150 mg
Adults – Take 1 capsule once a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 12 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
Contraindications and cautions
- Not to be taken if on warfarin therapy without medical advice
- May occasionally cause mild gastrointestinal symptoms
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding please consult your healthcare professional before use