Nutra-Life Youthful White Cream can help moisturise and brighten the appearance of skin for a healthy skin complexion.
β-WHITE™ is a peptide that can help reduce the appearance of dark spots and make the skin look brighter.
EXO-P™ is extracted from the Kopara ‘mats’ found in the lagoons of French Polynesia. When applied to the skin, it can form a protective film at the surface to help protect against the effects of urban pollution.
Vitamins A and E are antioxidants, with Shea butter and Almond oil, help to moisturise and hydrate the skin.
- Not tested on animals
- Paraben free
Recommended Uses: Apply a thin layer daily to skin after skincare and before make-up. Can also be applied to the back of the hands. We recommend patch testing before first use.
- C12-16 alcohols
- Palmitic acid
- Behenyl alcohol
- Capric triglyceride
- Ribes nigrum NZ (Blackcurrant) seed oil, Exo-P™ (Water, Butylene glycol, Alteromonas ferment extract)
- Vitis vinifera (Grape) seed oil
- Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter
- Sodium acrylates copoylmer
- Caprylyl glycol
- Xanthan gum
- Tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E)
- Tetrasodium EDTA
- Retinyl palmitate (Vitamin A)
Not tested on animals
This product is not tested on animals, contains no parabens, and includes a pleasant, light, natural floral fragrance.