Blackmores Teen Multi for Girls is a comprehensive multivitamin formulated to support key health concerns for teenage girls including school and study performance, stress support, normal mood and healthy skin.
- Helps support healthy brain & IQ development
- Helps support school performance, learning & a healthy stress response
- May support healthy attention, learning, reasoning and readingMay support healthy memory & alertness
- Helps support sports & exercise nutrition requirements
- May support normal mood & behaviour
- Helps support healthy skin & bone nutrition requirement
Ensuring teenage girls eat a balanced diet can be challenging, so it's hard to know if they're getting all they need during these critical years through puberty and beyond when their bodies & minds are still developing.
Blackmores Teen Multi for Girls contains a blend of 5 essential brain nutrients- iodine, omega-3 fatty acids, iron, zinc and vitamin B12- as well as providing general vitamins and minerals to help girls reach their full potential and maintain healthy bodies.
- Fish oil (natural) 286 mg
- Potassium iodide 197 g
- Ferrous fumarate 15.7 mg
- Zinc sulfate monohydrate 41.6 mg
- Cyanocobalamin 2 g
- Dunaliella salina extract equiv. to fresh cell (standardised to contain betacarotene 3 mg)
- Thiamine nitrate 1.36 mg
- Riboflavin 1.1 mg
- Nicotinamide 14 mg
- Calcium pantothenate (vit B5, pantothenic acid 4 mg) 4.36 mg
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride 1.5 mg
- Folic acid 200 g
- Ascorbic acid 40 mg
- Cholecalciferol 5 g
- d-alpha-Tocopherol 8.72 mg
- Biotin 25 g
- Calcium carbonate 17.5 mg
- Chromium picolinate 193 g
- Magnesium oxide-heavy 59.8 mg
- Yeast-high selenium 50 mg
- Silica-colloidal anhydrous 24.1 mg
Take 1 capsule daily with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
- None clinically significant noted in the literature at the recommended dosage.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 g for adults of selenium from dietary. supplements should not be exceeded.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.